First time buying from gma flash sale.It looked like a very good purchase but but when it arrived, was not thrilled with the purse and I suspect I'll have a hard time returning it.

You have to return within 7 days per their website. I've sent a couple emails. Usually you at least get a robo reply saying they received your email. Has anyone ever returned something from oradelphine?

What was the experience like?Brother this site requires I use at the least, like 100 words to describe the incident and i am running out of what to say.

Reason of review: lack of communication.

Had an Experience with Ora Delphine?

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #1311717

ID: HREQ-04

This comment serves as notice to the author of the above review that a subpoena has been issued to the owners of the website, PissedConsumer.com, to discover the identity of the author. The subpoena has been issued in the following Case:

Case No.: A-17-752405-C

Dept. No.: XXVII

Court: Eight Judicial District Court, Clark County, Nevada

Address: Regional Justice Center 200 Lewis Avenue Las Vegas, NV 89155

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #903807

I had a good experience with customer service when the hardware on one side of the strap.I returned it and they sent me a brand new one.

The bag was only a few months old.Hoping the replacement bag does not have the same problem.

to Deal Shopper Berwick, Pennsylvania, United States #913361

Did you like the purse? I just recieved mine and there is a funny smell. I am thinking about returning it.